This device would be a wonderful thing to have for people with large yards or with physical disabilities that make emptying the bagger challenging. Raking leaves in the fall would be a thing of the past as leaves would be chopped, collected, and easily deposited in the desired location for disposal. It would also be very useful for someone who composts yard debris. The bagger empties at the pull of a lever without the mower operator having to leave the seat.
America Wisterias are a great addition to brighten up any home due to how resistant they are to various insects and diseases. Thriving best in partial shade, they can successfully grow in almost any room of the house or any garden location. The one area that they do need attention in besides watering, is consistent pruning in order to make sure that they are as healthy as possible, and that they grow at a healthy rate.
- Wisteria has blooms that are a beautiful deep purple-blue and foliage that is lovely, lacey and green.
- Chinese wisteria grows quickly, overtaking other plants and even trees, while the American variant, though equally lovely, is noninvasive.
- American wisteria is found in the southern part of the country, in moist bottomlands, beside rivers, and in swampy regions.
“A quick search indicates that this plant is not widely available, but it can be ordered online. In areas where it is native, some local nurseries have the plant in cultivation. If you get lucky enough to find the plant, choose a nutrient rich, moist location of the garden.”
According to a report by the National Association of Realtors, hardscapes can add resale value to your home. Any renovation that gives your home added curb appeal, such as a retaining wall or stone walkway, is worth doing. Missy Henricksen, V.P. of Public Affairs for NALP, claims that enhancing your property with a stone patio or exterior fireplace is an investment that will pay off in the long run. Another bonus to a hardscape project, such as a lighted walkway, is that they can provide an additional measure of security and protection.
- According to the National Association of Realtors, a hardscape project such as a stone walkway or retaining wall, can help you sell your home.
- Any hardscape that enhances the curb appeal of your home will help you add value to your property.
- Seat walls and lighted walkways can add a layer or protection and security to your home.
“A family in Maple Grove, Minnesota, had a hill behind their home that sloped down to a pond. They knew that excavating would be required to make use of the space.”
Even if vegetable gardening is your first love, interplanting flowers in with your vegetables will help your produce grow. According to author and gardening expert Lisa Ziegler, you can improve your vegetable yield through the magic of flowers! While adding flowers doesn’t fix all of your gardening problems, it does cut back on your maintenance by attracting pollinators to your patch. Marigolds, specifically, attract beneficial insects. Plant some lavender to protect your veggies from wildlife. While it is a pleasant odor for humans, it’s too overpowering for deer and other animals. Finally, plant chamomile and daisies, which will attract predatory insects. You want these wasps and hoverflies around to eat pests that would otherwise be going after your vegetables!
- Even if you are a vegetable gardener at heart, interplanting blooms in your veggie patch can improve your produce yield.
- Plant marigolds to attract beneficial insects and bring cheer to your vegetable garden.
- Lavender is a pleasant but strong scent that deters deer and crop-eating bugs from entering your garden.
“Lisa Ziegler’s fabulous book, Vegetables Love Flowers: Companion Planting for Beauty and Bounty, catalogs the many ways that adding flowers to the garden has helped her grow better produce and spend less effort.”
ZR5 Automation helps to take a lot of the tediousness out of the bailing process. With this being said the ZR5 remembers the processes you make with it saving time when bailing. The whole process is simplified as the ZR5 Automation takes care of the worry of the bails not coming out correctly. The ZR5 Automation improves the proficiency of the test result. The ZR5 Automation does everything for you with ease and takes away the difficulty of operating too many buttons or levers, it ever rotates and stops when the inside is full.